I've made the 2019 CBC Nonfiction Prize longlist

Hello Readers,

I know I've taken a hiatus from my blog, but today is a special day, so I had to jump right back on here to announce something so exciting for me.

This past winter I submitted a nonfiction story to the CBC Nonfiction Prize. It felt good just to have a finished product, and send it away to be read. I must admit, there was a part of me that hoped the readers would enjoy my story. I was certainly proud of it, and what it represented.

Today, I am so incredibly excited, and honoured to share that I have been longlisted for the Prize. What a wonderful bit of news to share with you. I'm so thankful to the CBC team for all their hard work in recognizing, and honouring Canadian writers.

Out of 2200 entries this year, 31 of us have been chosen for this list. Wow. I'm pretty proud, I must confess. If you have the time, please take a moment to check out my profile, as well as the profiles of the other writers who made the longlist.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts