Big Announcement!




Featured in Elephant Journal





I'm so pleased to share that Elephant Journal published one of my articles. This is very much a full circle moment for me. I started reading their articles around four years ago, and they have always been a constant source of inspiration, guidance, and hope for me. I've learned so much over the years from the many talented people who write for this journal. To me, Elephant Journal is a space of clear, intentional, enlightened thought in a time that we are bombarded by so much negativity in the world. It is a space that not only encourage growth, and self-love, reflection, it espouses it, and they really believe that in which they publish. I am so proud to be a part of this community, and I hope that my article will help someone else along their journey.

Comments

Popular Posts